Dog walking assistant
I am looking for an honest, reliable person who is highly competent with dogs to help with me with my dog walking business in and around the Hunters Hill area. Days and hours are somewhat flexible but your availability should be from approximately 8.30am till 5pm Monday to Friday.
The successful applicant will need to satisfy all the following criteria:
• You must love dogs
• You must confident in your ability to take four dogs at a time for an off leash walk in a park.
• You should live within reasonable proximity to Hunters Hill. The casual nature of this job would make it impractical for someone who would need to travel long distances to work.
• You'll need a drivers license
• You'll need a car that you're happy to transport dogs in.
• You'll need a clear police check
• You'll need your own ABN. This position will be paid as a sub contractor to my business so you would be responsible for paying your own tax etc.
• You need to be looking for long term employment. This job requires on day of unpaid training for each day of the week that you will work. I am not interested training anybody who will only work for a couple of months.
Pay - this job pays $15 per dog walked. Each walk is 1 hour long plus pick up and drop off time. Usually 4 dogs in each walk.
If you're interested in this position please use the text field below to tell me about yourself.
Any other information that you think might be relevant.
Once again - PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS JOB IF YOU ARE NOT COMMITTED TO LONG TERM EMPLOYMENT
Also don't bother if you think you might get bored spending hours walking round a park with dogs.